Sigma PartFinder are specialist suppliers of drilling consumables and wearing tools for waterwell borehole drilling, geothermal drilling, mini piling and rock drilling. Our range is specifically designed to replace original equipment without any modifications required. We ensure our parts are rigorously tested and trialled before new designs are released, to give you the confidence to purchase from Sigma.
Our range of drilling equipment includes:
- Water well drilling rods, lengths available from 1m-6m
- Single- and Double-wall casings
- Drill heads – tricone and rotary for soil, button bits for rock
- Down-the-Hole (DTH) hammers
- Tophammer drifter replacement sets
- Tophammer drill rods, T38, T45, T51
- Tapered, Wireline and Metric drillstrings
- CFA augers
- Diamond coring drill bits and drill pipes
We have supplied projects in five continents and over 30 countries, providing you the peace of mind that a Sigma solution will be the right solution. Our equipment is high quality, giving long service life and high durability, and sourced from efficient manufacturers who minimise the production cost. Overall, we aim to minimise your cost of ownership through high quality and low cost.
We supply equipment for Sandvik, Atlas Copco, Klemm, Hutte, Casagrande, Soilmec, Commacchio, MCDrill, Dando, Prakla, Christensen and Nordmeyer.