About our Parts
Quality CAT and JCB Hydraulic Seal Kits at Industry Leading Prices
Why do I need Hydraulic Seal Kits?
Pressure seals on hydraulic rams, pumps and motors often develop leaks due to the harsh conditions and high pressures involved. If the leak is not treated, the level of hydraulic oil in the machine would gradually drop as oil leaked, potentially causing damage to other components on the machine. It is regularly required to reseal a hydraulic ram or other component due to hydraulic oil leakage.
What are SigmaPartFinder Hydraulic Seal Kits made from?
- Polyurethane (PUR) Properties: Very versatile, offers outstanding performance in presence of abrasive contamination, high shock loads and adverse conditions provided temperature is below 120 degrees.
- Nitrile Rubber (NBR) Properties: Most widely used elastomer in seal industry because of its excellent resistance to petroleum products across all temperatures. 'Normal' Nitrile contains 30% Acrylonitrile content.
- Fluorocarbon Rubber (FPM) Properties: Provides a stronger performance in hot conditions, because there are extremely strong bonds between the carbon atoms that form the backbone of the polymer and the fluorine atoms.
- GF-Polyamide Properties: Offers a high compression modulus thanks to the glass fiber reinforcement. Very high load bearing capacity which makes it a good choice for back-up rings and guide ring applications.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Properties: Resistant to virtually all hydraulic fluids, and has excellent chemical, tribological and thermal properties.
The operating temperature range (approx) of the above materials is as follows:
- Polyurethane: -25 to 120
- Nitrile Rubber: -30 to 105
- Fluorocarbon Rubber: -30 to 230
- GF-Polyamide: -40 to 130
- Polytetrafluoroethylene: -200 to 245
What is special about Sigma PartFinder Parts?
There are 3 factors which place our spare parts above all other seal kit suppliers:
- Quality. SigmaPartFinder hydraulic seal kits resemble the same high specifications as genuine new parts and therefore we guarantee they will fit like new, as would in a brand new machine. The parts are made in the same factories as OEM parts are.
- Price. We can beat all OEM parts in value, while as stated above the qulity of the parts will remain the same.
- Lead Times. As we have shipping experience with machinery from our parent company, www.sigmaplantfinder.com, we can ensure fast and efficient lead times across all Sigma Parts.
What else can Sigma PartFinder offer me?
To find the exact part for your machine, the best way to do it is to fin out the part number you need, and then search it in our search bar on our homepage, www.sigmapartfinder.com. This will show you the right part for what you need, and you can order quickly without fuss.
We have a huge range of hydraulic seal kits to fit all CAT and JCB excavators. However, if you can't find the part you need please contact us and we will source it for you.